WRITE ME A LETTER (anonymous or not)
I ____ you. You have a nice ______. You make me _______. You should _______. Someday I will ______. You + me = ________. If I saw you now I’d __________. I want to ________ you. I would build a _______ just for you. If I could sing you any song it would be _________. We could __________ under the stars. Love, _______________ (P.S. ______________.)
I want to date a Swimmer i.e #CollectiveBoyfriend #swimming #swimmer #olympian
The story behind the design.
Nathan Adrian, pictures by Speedo USA
Natalie Coughlin, pictures by Speedo USA
When the coach says you have to lead the lane
When your coach is talking to you after a race
”It shouldn’t matter” Tom Daley says as he begins his youtube video. And yet, he knows that it does; why else would he post this? Nothing flashy, just a short, sharp video putting to rest any rumors about his sexuality. He reveals he is in a gay relationship. However, he admits he still ‘fancies’ girls. He also comments on what his father, who passed in 2011 after a battle with brain cancer, would have thought of this. “He always told me as long as you’re happy, I’m happy… And right now, I couldn’t be happier.”
I realize that I am a swim blog, and Tom is a diver, but for heaven’s sake people this needs to be signal boosted like there’s no tomorrow. Hopefully, with more and more sportspeople and prominent members of society coming out; people will start to become more aware that this is not an issue that the world is just going to ‘get over’. And by the ‘issue’, I’m not talking about people being gay. I’m talking about the fact some people cannot accept others sexuality.
❅ send me a christmas question ❅
Do you like tea?
What perfume/cologne do you wear?
What's a book that had a strong impact on you?
Who was the last person you sent a letter to?
What in your life are you most grateful for?
Would you change your name if you could?
What's your favorite month?
At a movie theature, which armrest is yours?
What's a band a family member introduced you to?
Can you make paper snowflakes?
What was the name of your first stuffed animal?
Have you ever been on a boat in the ocean?
Would you rather be overdressed or underdressed at every party?
What's your favorite thing about yourself?
What is your spirit animal?
Least favorite vegetable?
What color are your socks right now?
If you had unlimited money to one shop, which shop would it be?
Are you allergic to anything?
Top three favorite bands?
Do you want children?
Can you whistle?
Do you like accents?
Because I'm curious if you are curious
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
2. Are you more of a coffee or alcohol drinker?
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
4. Do you plan outfits?
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red?
7. What would you do if you opened your door and saw a dead body?
8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
9. Three of your current feelings?
10. What are you craving right now?
11. Turn ons?
12. Turn offs?
13. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
14. When was the last time you cried? Why?
15. If you could be a superhero, who would you want to be?
16. Did the one person who hurt you most in your life apologize?
17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
18. Favorite movie ever?
19. Do you like yourself?
20. Have you ever met a celebrity?
21. Could you handle being in the military?
22. What are you listening to right now?
23. How many countries have you visited?
24. Are your parents strict?
25. Would you go sky diving?
26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
27. Whats on your mind right now?
28. Is there anything you want to say to someone?
29. Have you ever been in a castle?
30. Do you rent movies often?
31. Whats your zodiac sign?
32. When was the last time you had sex?
33. Name five facts about yourself.
34. Ever had a near death experience? If so, what happened?
35. Do you believe in karma or predestiny?
36. Brown or white eggs?
37. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
38. Ever been on a train?
39. Ever been in love?
40. If you were paid 1 million dollars to spend the night in a supposed haunted house, would you do it?
41. If you could trade places with any person living or dead, who would you trade places with?
42. If you could shorten your life expectancy by 10 years to becopme more attractive, would you do it?
43. Whom do you admire and why?
44. What was your favorite bedtime story as a child?
45. You’re walking down the street, you come across a burning building. A woman says her baby is trapped inside, what would you do?
46. If you could choose the future profession of your son or daughter, would you?
47. What was your best experience on drugs or alcohol?
48. What was your worst experience on drugs or alcohol?
50. As your walking down the street you find a suitcase full of money sitting next to a parked car, would you take it?
51. If you found that a close friend has AIDS, would you still hang out with them?
52. In front of you are 10 pistols, 5 of which are loaded. If you survive you’d receive 100 million dollars. Would you be willing to place 1 to your head and pull the trigger?
53. How old were you when you lost your virginity?
54. Do you believe in ghosts, werewolves or vampires?
55. If you could live forever, would you want to?
56. Which fictional movie character most resembles who you are?
57. If you could go back in time, which time period would you visit?
58. If they were to televise a live execution, would you watch it?
59. If you could be the president of the USA, would you be willing to do it?
60. If you could choose the sex of your unborn child, would you want to?
61. Would you rather live longer or be wealthy?
We’re all fishes part II. California, USA.